Network promotion period
- Start time: September 16, 2020 09:00 UTC
- End time: September 22, 2020 21:00 UTC
Playamo CasinoThe total prize pool for the tournament is 30 000 EUR (or the equivalent in the player's currency).
1st place-2,000 euros
2nd place-1500 euros
3rd place-1000 euros
4th-5th place-750 euros
6th-10th place-500 euros
11th-30th place-350 euros
51st-100th place-100 euros
Need to play the next game
- Dragon Pearls: Hold and Win
- Sun of Egypt
- Buddha Fortune: Hold and Win
- Aztec Sun Hold and Win
- Book of Sun Multichance
- Book of Sun Choice
- Tiger's Gold: Hold and Win
- Great Panda: Hold and Win
- Super Marble: Hold and Win
- Moon Sisters: Hold and Win
- 15 Dragon Pearls: Hold and Win
- Olympian Gods », «777 Gems Respin
- God's Temple Deluxe
- Scarab Riches
How to win
QualifiedPlayamo CasinoEach player must make at least 100 free spins using a qualified bet to qualify for the prize. The minimum bet required to participate in a tournament is 0.5 EUR (or the equivalent in the player's currency).
Multiplier race players earn 1 point for each х1 multiplier in winning spins. Example: If a player places a total bet of 2 euros on free spins and wins 120 euros, the player will get 120 (wins) / 2 (bets) = 60 multipliers-60 points.
Terms of service
- Only real money rounds can participate in tournaments.
- There is no additional cost to participate in the tournament other than the price to free spin.
- Each player gets a personal tournament ID on the leaderboard.
- If two or more players are tied, it is the player who gets the result faster that wins the prize faster.
- Casino owners can change the tournament rules at any time.
- Dysfunction invalidates all payments.
- Booongo reserves the right to cancel the tournament indefinitely in case of emergency without paying according to the leaderboard.
- All scores collected during qualifying will be saved for the player.
- The leaderboard is based on the player who scored the most points during the tournament.
- All prizes will be paid automatically when the user receives a "win popup" after the tournament ends and all scores will be calculated.
- If a technical issue causes the automated prize credit process to stop, the operator will have to manually award the player using the winner report.